he Marcus is a comfortable but rugged and vibrantly colored cowgirl boot. It’s crafted with the finest durable bold orange colored canvas. It has a shade of black breathable mesh on both sides, along with red dyed patent leather and red suede trim. Its toes are pointed and has a black sole trimmed with the color orange. This is a classic cowgirl boot for any cowgirl that loves a brazen bold look. The sole is solid black rubber with orange trim which allows for more cushion and better traction in varying weather conditions. Leather soled shoes or boots can be very slippery when wet caused by rain or snow.
The Marcus is extremely well made and a comfortable boot designed for comfortable walking and riding. It has breathable sides which allow fresh air to flow through making it much cooler, (which will help your feet to sweat less). In contrast, all leather boots are well known to be notorious for being hot, (which make your feet sweat).
The BonBon Boots are the only boots in the world that are made with the comfort of a sneaker that utilizes the same techniques used in today’s performance sneakers. No other boots are as comfortable to wear. Comfort that can last all day.
If you like classic cowboy boots, you’re going to love the Marcus cowgirl boots. Order a pair or two today.
Note: If you are accustomed to wearing a boot that is in a Half size, such as 7 1/2, order the smaller size such as a size 7 in this example instead of going to a larger size due to the fact they run a little big.
We understand that sometimes returns are necessary. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund within 30 days of delivery.
- FREE in-store returns
- FLAT $10 shipping fee for returns shipped to our warehouse
To begin your return, please follow these instructions:
- Product must not show any evidence of wear and must be returned with all its original tags. To ensure that your boots don't show any signs of wear, be sure to walk only in carpeted areas until you are sure they fit properly. Avoid any kind of hard flooring as it may scuff the soles of the boots.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of date received.
- To start your return process (A small return shipping fee of $10 will be deducted from your refund when return label is issued by BonBon Boots. If it's defective or we made a mistake, the fee will be waived.)
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Make sure the product is in its original packaging, (e.g. boot box), and place it in its original shipping box or original bonbonboots.com shipping bag. Boot boxes may not be returned with tape or any other shipping labels on them, doing so will result in a restocking fee.
- From the time your item has been received in our warehouse, please allow up to 3 business days for your return to be processed. As soon as your return is received and processed you will receive an email confirmation.
- If purchased from a store or event we can only refund the original form of payment, and only with the original sales receipt. Cash will be refunded with a check. We apologize for any inconvenience. Returns received without a receipt will be returned to the customer.
- If you purchased online and want to return it in a store, you may do so for a refund, an exchange or store-credit.